Friday 26 July 2013

guide how to earn from your blog

');">Add Gallery

Earn Money with Yllix Media

It's brand says "We earn only if you earn. And we know it"

Yllix Media is new player in online advertising space.It went live in October 2012. My friends informed me about this new advertising network.Google Adsense being premium network it is good to have alternative network which can be used by smaller publishers.I always check new sites to see whether they can be used as Adsense alternative.I really got interested and browsed the site.
The site looked professional.I went ahead and registered as a publisher to get look and feel of internal area.After spending decent amount of time exploring the website I thought to give it a try.

Signup and Approval
It is approving adult as well as non adult websites.There is no traffic criteria as per my knowledge but they do verify your mobile number during sign up process.This makes me think they have invested money behind the network.
You can add your website after getting approved account.It does not take much time and should not be a challenge.They allow creation of separate ad tags based for adult and non adult content.
Reporting
Reporting is very good.In fact reporting is better than most top players in advertising space.You can see ecpm for different countries,ecpm of different ad units you are using on your site.You can filter report on different parameters like category,country,banner type,website,campaign type,sections.
Payment
This is the best part.The payment is weekly and minimum payout is $1.So you can make income each week.I tried the ads just to validate whether they pay or not.They did pay but there was delay of two days and I had to do followup.I will update this section after another payment.
Support
The support is good.I mailed them couple of times and got response.They have also mentioned to provide skype support but I did not tried that.
Ads
One of the networks used by them is Harren Network.It is good network and is used by Adsense as well.Ads displayed are decent.According to their website you need to put ad code for at least 3 days so that they can understand your website.After this time period you can expect increase in ecpm and relevant ads

You can choose from:
BANNER Ad tag
POPUP Ad tag
REDIRECT Ad tag
PREPOP Ad tag
FULLPAGE Ad atg
.

Conclusion
I would suggest to give Yllix Media a try now only.In the early stages advertising networks do approve account easily.It is good to create an account now and see how it works for your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment